Since a few years we deliver additional to our valves out of Bronze also valves made of cast iron, nodular cast iron and cast steel with innerparts made of bronze or stainless steel for pipes from DN 15 up to DN 300.
Our valves are available as stop valves, as screw-down stop and check valve, as check valve in straight and angle type with flanges acc. to DIN, ANSI or JIS.
You can also order our valves in the following designs:
• with regulate disc
• with balanced disc
• with indicator
• with drain plug
• with limit switches
• with electrical, pneumatic or hydraulic actuators
Furthermore you can also order our valves out of cast iron, nodular cast iron and cast steel as strainer, outboard valves, safety valves, quick closing and quick opening valves or pressure reducing valves.
All valves, which are operated with handwheel, are able to get an electrical, pneumatic of hydraulic actuator.
Also we can offer you our mechanical remote controls (e.g. chain wheels) for valves, which cannot directly be handled by the operators.
We are able to offer you our products in a variety of designs.
Here you will find a selection of other valves:
Stop valves / SDNR-valves, flanged
straight type + angle type + Y-type:
- with bolted bonnet DIN 86251
- with bolted bonnet DIN 86260
- with bolted bonnet, short type
- with bolted bonnet, with bellow
- pneumatic valve, double acting
- pneumatic valve, spring loaded
- with bolted bonnet, Y-type
- with bolted bonnet type 1270/1271 + LK
- with screwed bonnet of Ms 58
- with screwed bonnet and secured bonnet
- with screwed bonnet and secured bonnet, disc and seat ring material stainless steel
- with screwed bonnet and secured bonnet, disc sealing material PTFE
Valve, screwed ends with screwed bonnet:
- Valve, screwed ends, straight type
- Valve, screwed ends, straight type DIN 3844/2, bonnet material Ms 58
- Valve, screwed ends, straight type, with secured bonnet
- Valve, screwed ends, angle type, with secured bonnet
You are searching for furthermore designs, different materials, diameters, working pressures or temperature ranges ?
Please ask us ! We are pleased to help you.