The SANHEEL anti-heeling system detects the heeling angle oft he vessel and re-balances the ship automatically by pumping ballast water from starboard to port-side or vice versa.
- SANHEEL anti-heeling system reduce damage to ramp, rolling cargo and containers. It increases the safety of the ship, it`s machinery - and the people on board.
- Thus loading and unloading can be operated continuously and time-efficiently while the vessel is kept safely upright.
- SANHEEL can operate with reversible and non-reversible pumps, using remote-controlled valves to direct the ballast water flow.
- The system is provided with an emergency stop function which can be released at all operating stations.
- Choosing your anti-heeling control from the SANDER MARINE range guarantees the highest possible compability.