Sandermarine is also able to deliver a great variety of different valve chests type DIN-HNA as well as in the usual OK version with VG flanges (Otto Kollmann valves)
• 2-piece up to 8-piece
• nominal diameter from DN 40 up to
• nominal pressure from PN 3 up to
• stop valve or SDNR valve
• suction valve chest
• suction and discharge valve chest
• pressure valve chest
• pressure and discharge valve chest
- cast iron with inner parts made of gunmetal or stainless steel
- nodular cast iron with inner parts made of gunmetal or stainless steel
More executions with different nominal diameters or pressures on request.
Our valve chests are suitable for fuel-oil systems and seawater systems.
The flanges at the inlet side and at the outlet side can be ordered in different sizes.
You can order our valve chests in following special designs:
- gunmetal (Rg 5, Rg 10, Gbz 10)
- other materials on request
• flange connection acc. to DIN, ANSI, JIS
• possible combination of flanges
• with actuators (see picture with single-acting pneumatic actuator)