DIN 87101 and type HNA
Sandermarine offers a wide range of different types of valves and offers different types of storm valves.
Storm valves are back balanced and soft-seated. They are used in sanitary discharge pipelines on ships and are suitable for temperatures up to 80°C.
Our storm valves are approved from the international classification societies.
Our storm valves are also available in following designs:
• in straight type | DIN 87101
• in angle type | Type HNA
• without fixing device Form A
• with fixing device Form B
• nominal diamieters DN 50/80 up to DN 200/250
• with flanges acc. to DIN, optional drilled acc. to ANSI or JIS
• in gunmetal
• in cast steel or nodular cast iron with flap material gunmetal or AlBz
You are searching for furthermore designs, different materials, diameters, working pressures or temperature ranges ?
Please ask us ! We are pleased to help you.