New in our product range are our 3-part ball valves, threaded design with ISO 5211 - top-flange for mounting from actuators.
Our ball valves made of aluminium-bronce are available for extreme working conditions in strong corrosive areas in seawater and offshore plants.
Less erosion and high lifetime gain our ball valves throught their material and allows to use also in seawater cooling-systems.
Advantages of our ball valves:
• less flow loss caused by full bore
• less erosion
• higher lifetime
• reduced costs for maintenance
• less default risk
• nominal diameter DN 8 - DN 50
• nominal pressure PN40
• temperature range from -10°C up to +80°C
• on request NST or NPT-thread
• on request with butt welding connection
Furthermore our ball valves are available with following actuators for remote operation:
• pneumatic actuators double acting or spring return
• hydraulic actuators incl. hand pump station for remote control
• electric actuators
New in our product range is the ball valve made of gunmetal and of CuAl.
The design of this ball valve is full bore, a top-flange acc. to EN558-27 and a ball made of stainless steel.
Suitable for pressed air, gases, cold and hot water, fuels and other neutral non aggressive medien with temperatures up to 150°C.
• diameter from DN 15 up to DN 100
• nominal pressure PN16
• ball material stainless steel
• ISO-top-flange acc. to EN 558-27 for
assembly of actuators
• flanges acc. to PN16 dim. and dril.
• flanges acc. to ANSI or JIS possible
• lockable on request
Also you can get our ball valves with electrical and pneumatic actuators.
Our ball valves are available in depending on the type, for pipes from DN 8 up to DN 150, for pressures up to 130 bar, in gunmetal, stainless steel, cast iron and cast steel.
The main-advantage of our ball valves is the design with full bore. This results in only a slight flow loss in the system. More advantages arise from the many various executions.
You can order our ball valves in following designs:
• flanged, in straight or three-way type
• screwed ends, in straight or three-way type
• compact design, in straight or three-way type
• with locking device
• with gear box
• with pneumatic actuator
• ansi ball valve
Additional you can get our flanged ball valves with flanges acc. to DIN, ANSI or JIS. Our ball valves with screwed ends with thread acc. to BSP or NPT.