These high pressure valves have been manufactured by Herose for many years and are used successfully in research-, production- and filling-facitilies for technical gases and facilities of the chemical and petrotechnical industries.
• standard materials steel and
• designed for PN250 / PN400
• for pipes from DN 6 to DN 40 or
R 1/4" to R 1 1/2"
• for temperatures from -40°C up to
• straight and angle type
• with socket connection (female screwed ends)
• with spigot connection (male screwed ends)
• welding valves with welding ends
• valves cutting ring union ends
The modular concept of this special valves program allows many technical possibilities regarding the choice of material, type of connection and range of application.
The following versions are possible:
• Stop valves
• SDNR (Screw down non return) valves with or without spring
• Check valves with or without spring
• Valves with needle disc
• Valves with dosing device
• Bonnet with indicator
• Valves with special bonnet for switchboard
• Valves with PTFE-V-ring gland, gland adjustable
• Valves with disc sealing material PCTFE
• Valves with linear electrical actuator
On your request, we will be pleased to send you a detailed overview of the entire product range with all technical details on dimensions, connections and materials. Ask us !