eccentric and double eccentric design
Our soft seated double flanged butterfly valves made of aluminium-bronce are available for extreme working conditions in strong corrosive areas in seawater and offshore plants.
Less erosion and eine high lifetime gain our butterfly valves double-flanged type throught their material and the displaced pivot point of the disc. Through the eccentric resp. double-eccentric design the friction and the mechanical operational demands of the sealing ring will decrease.
A further advantage of our butterfly valves double-flanged type are their small torque.
Due to this fact it is possible to use small acutators and save space and costs.
Our double-flanged butterfly valves are shock approved for the navy shipbuilding.
Advantages our butterfly valves double flanged type:
• less friction at the seat
• less erosion
• higher lifetime
• reduced costs for maintenance
• less default risk
• eccentric and double eccentric design
• nominal diameter DN 50 - DN 400
• nominal pressure PN16
• flanges PN16 / PN10 drilled
• soft seated
• sealing rings made of solid rubber and with steel core
• replaceable sealing ring
Furthermore our butterfly valves are available with following actuators for remote operation:
• pneumatic actuators double acting or spring return
• hydraulic actuators, also with electro-hydraulic local-power-unit (LPU)
• electric actuators