Our landing valve is also available with clamp coupling (e.g. Victaulic®, Groove lock®). This valve is made of gunmetal and it is suitable for fire fighting and fire protection in industrial plants, on ships and offshore plants.
Available are this landing valves with clamp coupling in angle type 90°, in nominal diameters DN 40 up to DN 65, nominal pressure of 16 bar and on the output-side with Whitworth thread male.
The picture shows a special design with integrated cast coupling type Guillemin (DSP / AR).
The main advantages are:
• easy and timesaving assembly
• any adjustment is possible
• competitive price through less weight
as design with flange
• on the output-side available with all current coupling systems:
e.g. Storz, Guillemin, Inst. BS 336, Gost, NST, NOR, SMS,
Machino, Nunan and Stove etc.
On request it is possible to deliver as following designs:
• valves in straight type, angle type 30° or bib-nose
• with integrally cast coupling (see picture)
• other pipe connections
• other materials
Do you want to know more information about our fire fighting valve ?
Please do not hesitate to contact us ! We are pleased to help you !