Our butterfly valves are designed for assembly between flanges acc. to DIN, ANSI or JIS. They are absolutely tight with flow in both directions and needs only a few space for mounting in a pipe line.
Our butterfly valves are designed for use up to 10 resp. 16 bar, our high performance butterfly valves up to 25 bar and they are available as cast iron valves, nodular cast iron valves, cast steel valves, bronze valves and aluminium bronze valves with discs material stainless steel or bronze for pipes from DN 40 up to DN 600.
You can order our butterfly valves in the following designs:
• as wafer type or lug type butterfly valves with replaceable liner
vulcanised to a back ring
• as double flanged type butterfly valves with seat vulcanised to
• as high performance butterfly valves with sealing ring, double eccentric
• with lever
• with lever and locking device
• with vertical or horizontal gear box
• with bare shaft
• with indicator
• with optical indicator
• with limit switches
• metal/metal sealing / fire-safe
• "pin-less" design
Furthermore our butterfly valves are available with following actuators for remote operation:
• pneumatic actuators double acting or spring return
• hydraulic actuators incl. hand pump station for remote control
• electric actuators
You are searching for furthermore designs, different materials, diameters, working pressures or temperature ranges ?
Please ask us ! We are pleased to help you.